Remember (Junior) Digital All Rounder
• A young agency and we have a vision for growth!
• Offering a competitive salary package based on experience.
• Providing an excellent environment for career development within a growing team.
Remember Creative is passionate about building great brands and communications that help our clients reach and engage their customers.
We believe in great creative and have a want to bring our creative flare to everything we do. We are strategic in our approach and work closely with our clients to deliver results. We aren’t a big agency – this is a business built on relationships both internally and externally and we are looking for a digital designer to help us and our clients grow.
You are an awesome FRESH talent and hard working. You love to get involved and be part of the team.
You are mildly experienced in project management and not afraid to learn.
You will be working with the production and creative teams across an array of tasks and have a good understanding of how to manage projects throughout the life cycle from generating initial proposals all the way through to co-ordinating delivery.
Whilst not a creative you understand the process and are a creative thinker and are keen to help solve problems. You strive to produce high quality work and carefully manage your projects to avoid mistakes.
What We Are Looking For:
To succeed in the role you will need to have the following:
• 1+ year experience working in a similar or related role.
• Can provide examples of work across print and digital
• An understanding streamtime/Harvest is valuable
• Some proficiency in Adobe InDesign would be valuable
• Ability to meet and work to tight deadlines in a fast pace environment.
• An initiative and a proactive attitude.
• Strong ability to build and maintain positive relationships (both internally and externally)
• Understanding of the briefing process and being able to manage project workflow including your own.
• MainKeen interest in marketing, design and industry trends.
• Happy to speak directly with clients across both the project management and business development functions of the business
• A high level of written and verbal communication skills are a MUST.
It’s very important that you are familiar with WordPress, writing/reading CSS, and have some experience tweaking WordPress themes / using Child themes. firstname.lastname@example.org