• A young agency and we have a vision for growth!
• Offering a competitive salary package based on experience.
• Providing an excellent environment for career development within a growing team.
Remember Creative is passionate about building great brands and communications that help our clients reach and engage their customers.
We believe in great creative and have a want to bring our creative flare to everything we do. We are strategic in our approach and work closely with our clients to deliver results. We aren’t a big agency – this is a business built on relationships both internally and externally and we are looking for a digital designer to help us and our clients grow.
You are an awesome talent and hard working. You love to get involved and be part of the team. You know a lot, but are keen to learn.
You’ll be working with the Creative Director and you have a good understanding of the strategic importance of brand, design and communications to any business.
You’re a creative thinker and great at producing new ideas and concepts. You strive to produce high quality, high impact design sometimes under pressure and you’re comfortable working across a range of media with a focus on branding, responsive site and email design, landing pages, social media and even print.
You LOVE IT all and get a real kick out of seeing a project come to life
What We Are Looking For:
To succeed in the role you will need to have the following:
• 3+ years’ experience working in a similar role.
• Great portfolio of design work across print and digital – including cross device/browser responsive design.
• Good understanding of Branding
• Advanced proficiency in Adobe CS/CC.
• Good HTML5 and CSS skills.
• Good knowledge of WordPress
• Have an understanding of Mailchimp and Campaign Monitor
• Ability to meet and work to tight deadlines in a fast pace environment.
• An initiative and a proactive attitude.
• Ideas driven, with strong conceptual skills.
• Attention to detail and a passion for digital and graphic design
• Ability to roll out a set vision or creative across multiple platforms
• Strong ability to build and maintain positive relationships (both internally and externally)
• A high level of written and verbal communication skills are a MUST.
• Understanding of the briefing process and being able to manage your workflow.
• Maintaining up to date knowledge of design and industry trends.
• Making amendments to work completed based on feedback from the Creative Director.
It’s very important that you are familiar with WordPress, writing/reading CSS, and have some experience tweaking WordPress themes / using Child themes. firstname.lastname@example.org