DIGITAL BRAND POSITIONING STRATEGY
This package is perfect for start-ups and SMEs who have identified an issue/s with their brand positioning. You can have the best product in the world, but if you can’t communicate why it’s a ‘must-have’ to potential customers, that’s a problem. And that’s where we come in!
Our branding expert, Peter Cox, has developed the Brand Position for some of the world’s most iconic brands owned by Kraft Foods and British American Tobacco.
Peter will lead a 3+ hour branding workshop with you, to focus in on the following:
1) What is brand positioning/what should be included and excluded?
2) What is a brand positioning statement, and why is it important?
3) What is your product and how are you selling it?
4) Who is your target consumer? What are their needs, habits, behaviours?
5) What is your market definition?
6) What is your brand promise?
7) What is your brand’s ‘reason to believe’?
8) How does a consumer benefit ladder work, and why is it important?
9) What are your brand’s emotional and functional benefits?
10) How can we separate your brand from your competitors to give you an edge?
11) How do we define your tagline, and why is this important?
From here, you will both work together to establish the following:
1) Consumer Target Profile
2) Consumer Benefit Ladder
3) Brand Positioning Statement
4) Competitor Analysis
5) Reason to Believe
6) Company tagline
Prices start from: $5,500*
This package is ideal for businesses who haven’t yet nailed their customer retention strategy. Many business have a Facebook page and a monthly newsletter, but often they’re unaware if these efforts are worth it. We firmly believe that they are, but like all things, it’s often the approach to customer retention where things can go astray. That’s where we can help!
Our social media and direct marketing experts have developed a fool-proof approach when using digital platforms to increase customer engagement, retention and most importantly, conversions.
Our approach generally takes the following sequence:
We immerse ourselves in the data and analytics you have available. We determine what’s working, and what’s not.
We present back the findings of the audit, with solutions to the problems we’ve identified. We then work with you to determine the areas you want to see growth and plan the path to get there.
We create the content that people want to consume, and more importantly, adheres to your business objectives.
We report back monthly on the wins, the challenges and the solutions for the future.